Californians turn on Newsom one year out from House elections
Gavin Newsom and his California Democrat enablers just got a brutal reality check one year out from the 2024 election.
From a new LA Times poll:
- “Newsom’s standing among California voters has hit an all-time low”
- “An 11-point slide from February”
- “Newsom’s decline in popularity spans nearly every major voter category”
- “55 percent of California adults think the state is going in the wrong direction”
- “Jobs, the economy and inflation, and homelessness were cited as the top concerns among residents”
Extreme Democrat Mike Levin has embraced Newsom and will be forced to answer for Newsom’s worst failures.
“The message Californians are sending couldn’t be more clear — they don’t want the extreme, self-serving agenda Gavin Newsom and the Sacramento swamp exemplify. One year from now, Californians will elect Republicans because they want leaders who will fix the cost of living crisis, clean up the streets and keep them safe.” – NRCC Spokesperson Ben Petersen