WHAT IS HOUSE COUNCIL?
The House Council is the NRCC’s $5,000-$14,999 PAC donor program made up of business, trade association, and law firm PACs who are vital to the NRCC. House Council Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, are invited to virtual events featuring Republican Members throughout the year.
HOW DOES A HOUSE COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC take back the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for ONE to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with House Republican Leadership*
*Must renew by January 31, 2022 to be eligible to attend
- Invitation for ONE to the NRCC Countdown to the Majority Dinner (date & location TBD)
- Invitation to attend FIVE monthly Congressional Forum Industry Breakfasts with Leadership and Ranking Members
- Invitation to attend ALL quarterly NRCC Briefings presented by the NRCC senior staff
- Invitation to semi-annual Chief of Staff and NRCC Senior Staff Fly-out Receptions
- Monthly NRCC Political Update Emails containing important political and election year information and the latest political developments
For more information on the House Council Program, please contact NRCC PAC Director Carlyle Golden or NRCC Deputy PAC Director Pete Bechtol at 202-479-7000.